Here, you can:
- Share your work with others. Ask for and receive peer-to-peer feedback.
- Gain access to a database of curated articles and videos.
- Receive a monthly newsletter with an essay on an aspect of the creative process
- Receive a score related to the month’s topic that is meant as a creative prompt/challenge/container.
- Have a profile viewable by other members where they can contact you, view your website and get to know your work.
- Be a part of community discussions surrounding current issues, triumphs and challenges in performance life, led by artists in the field: you!
Additionally, you can opt to:
- Receive one feedback session per month (30 minutes) either: on your art, or mentorship/career/professional feedback: Live in NY or face or phone to support your artistic life with the mentor of your choice
- + Add on additional scores
For community of choreographers and artists and makers who crave an artistic practice beyond what their lives currently offer–whether that is because of geography, parenthood, work schedules—a place to be in community with other artists and dancemakers, regardless of physical location or availability.
THE PRAXISPACE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES PEER INTERACTION, A SAFE CREATIVE SPACE TO SHARE YOUR IDEAS, BOUNCE IDEAS, AND CREATE DISCUSSION.